Sunday, June 3, 2007

New Attitude Messages

From the lack of information, I guess you could deduce that I didn't make it to the New Attitude Conference this year! I'm already starting to plan for next year. Timing and cost prevented me from attending this awesome conference.

But.....

You can download all the Na conference messages!!

Joshua Harris – Discernment

Mark Dever – Discern Your Doctrine

Albert Mohler – Discern Your Culture

C.J. Mahaney – Discern Your Heart

Eric Simmons – Discern the Graymatters

John Piper – Discern What Pleases God: Himself

John Piper – Discern What Pleases God: Personal Obedience

C.J. Mahaney – Discern How to Apply

Download them here!
Na Messages

Enjoy!

Love, Adrienne Renea

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok well im going to reply to an old post BAHA! About cleaning out your desk......doesnt it feel good? Dont you just love the feeling after you've cleaned something out and it looks all pretty and clean?? I know I do ;)

Anonymous said...

yea my ankle feels better. Still hurts but better. Yea yea!! Altima!! woot woot sizzle sizzle!!

Anonymous said...

helllo...

i should be asleep now.


but i'm not.


i enjoyed our conversation about conversations. and dating. and church. and mondo leather lime green chairs.

Anonymous said...

yes. as in the opposite of cold. and as in related terms which are most specific and are then paired with terms referring to specific baked goods....


hehehehehe :-p

Anonymous said...

it was supposed to be "more" specific but "most" works just as well, i suppose.

J-Wall said...

I was suuuuuper excited to hear about that - totally downloaded them all! Have you listened to any yet? (I haven't :P)