I've come to my neglected blog to ask for your prayers.
Last night we found out that my grandma(my mother's mom) will be having open heart surgery today.
As some of you may know, my grandma has been dealing with health issues in regards to her kidneys. She is on dialysis and sometimes that can cause complications.
They found some blockage in one of her arteries and unable to clear it by other means, they decided to operate.
Please pray for the surgery today and her recovery!
Thank you loads!
EDIT(3/1):The surgery has been moved to this Monday. Thanks for your prayers!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I've been tagged by Mrs. Melissa to share five places I want to see/want to see again.
I want to see:
1: London (this has been my dream vacation for several years, hopefully I'll get to go before long!)
2: Bath (site of many Jane Austen scenes!)
3: New York City( I would love to see Rockefeller Center!)
4: California( what a beautiful state and the beaches aren't too bad either!)
5: Farmington, NM ( I want to visit Grace!)
I would like to see again:
1. My grandparent's farm/house in Arkansas( My favorite vacation place!)
2. Chicago( I would like to do some more shopping and attend a taping of Oprah :c))
3. The banks of the Mississippi river in Memphis, Tenn. (big, beautiful water!)
4. San Antonio (the River Walk is so pretty and it's a nice historical city)
5. The Grand Canyon( I haven't been here in years...now that I'm older, I'm sure my prospective would be different.)
Now I tag:
Anna, Mrs. Sweigart, Jessica, and Elizabeth
Saturday, February 9, 2008
The Girl Talk Blog has a great article on preaching the gospel to yourself, taken from C.J. Mahaney's Living The Cross Centered Life.
How to Preach the Gospel to Yourself
I plan on posting this list on the wall in my room!