Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Coming back....(part 2)

Ok, I'm not really sure why I named this series of post "Coming back"....
Anyway..
I have been looking for a job and had applied to several places, one place being
Kumon.
Kumon is

an after-school math and reading program that employs a unique learning method designed to help each child develop the skills needed to perform to his or her full potential. It is also the largest and most established program of its kind in the world.


After about a month of going through their applying procedure, I was officially hired last Thursday! As of right now my main responsibilities are grading homework. Today was my first day! Ah, there were zillions of papers, but it was all good. The environment is very stress-less and the my co-workers are friendly helpful people. Kumon has a unique grading system and I spent the day getting the hang of it. The center is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my main working days. Normally kids come after school around 4pm and stay for 30 min. to an hour, the last kid leaves around 7 pm.
Well I'm bushed and my night is not over, on Thursday, I have a Spanish oral mid-term! Please pray for me, I hope between tonight and tomorrow night I will get an sufficient amount of studying in!
Love to you all!
Adrienne Renea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

because i like commenting on your blog....

more people need to comment! really!

Anonymous said...

I'M COMMENTIIIING!!!

Hi. I miss you. I'm typing this out with one hand becuase I have a nose bleed.

Anyhow. That's prolly more than you wanted to know.

:-)

Moi

Anonymous said...

Oooo... Look at that. ^ I spelled "because" wrong.