Friday, November 23, 2007

A White Christmas

This is one of the things that we must only dream about here in South Texas.


I always watch this movie at Thanksgiving, it's a great way to kick off the Christmas cheer!
The Christmas tree has been put in place, but not decorated.
I actually skipped the annual early-morning Black Friday shopping. Allyson and Mom got up early and visited a few stores. I had a wonderful time sleeping in! Later I went out with Taylor, Allyson and Mom to visit a few other stores. I didn't buy anything on sale, but I had a eggnog latte @ Starbucks! YUM!
Our dryer is broken so we finished up our trip with a stop at Conn's to buy a new dryer.
It's cold! But that doesn't automatically mean I bundle up! I like to enjoy the cold, so though I keep warm, I don't wear heavy, wintry clothes.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Love, Adrienne Renea

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh yes! We watch White Christmas also. It was on ABC Family tonight. I'm gonna watch it again later. And actually sit down and watch it. I kinda kept getting up and down so i missed most of it.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched Holiday Inn?

-Moi