Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The "Ike" Story Part IV

Needless to say we were happy to come home to all our amenities. We spent the rest of the day watching the news and this.

Sunday, my Great Aunt Doris and my(actually she's my mom's first cousin) cousin Jennifer and her little girl, Jordan came over. This was their first experience of a hurricane.

Cousin Jennifer just moved here from Chicago and was now unfortunately without power. So they came and spent the night. I had never seen my little cousin, Jordan before they moved here and now I'm totally in love with the little tyke!


It was great spending time with them.

1 comment:

J-Wall said...

Glad to hear you guys made it through without a lot of difficulty! I will certainly be in prayer for all those who are still without a place to live and so many of the other amenities we take for granted.