Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday!

Another week practically done!

Today seemed extra long for some reason and I came home from school and took a nap!


This afternoon, I had to attend a meeting for the Honors Student Organization @ CyFair. I was elected secretary for this semester. I plan on running again next semester. We are a small organization right now, but we've got big plans on trying to get more people involved in the organization and involved in our honors classes.


This evening, I've been just chillin' and watching movies. I just finish watching Persuasion(the latest one), which is one of my favorite adaptions of a Jane Austen book. And before I drift to dreamland, I'm going to try to stay awake through War and Peace with Audrey Hepburn.





I've been on a Audrey Hepburn kick the past few weeks. She's an amazing actress, who plays some of the most interesting roles! I've watched movies like: Charade, Funny Face, Sabrina, Roman Holiday, etc. Last week I began to watch her in: A Nun's Story, but I didn't get to finish it. Friday nights are usually the only time I have a chance to watch movies, so I try to watch as many as my tired eyes will stay open for....which usually means no more than two :0)



Anyway, I'm off to watch W&P before I fall asleep!
Good-night!
Love, Adrienne Renea

No comments: