Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're on the way..we're on the way...

Ok, we're not gone yet. Actually we won't leave until early Tuesday morning, but I don't see myself having anymore time to blog before we leave.

I'm so happy that my Thanksgiving break is here! We will be leaving Tuesday to stay with my Mom's parents and while we are there we will being going back and forth to Memphis(just over the Mississippi River) to see my Dad's side of the family.

I haven't seen my grandparents in over a year, so it's going to be so great to spend time with them. I'm looking forward to cooking Thanksgiving dinner with my grandma and aunt. We will be there until Sunday. Alas, it's such a short time, but I know we're going to have a sweelll time!

I pray that everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!


Love, Adrienne Renea


What's Thanksgiving without Charlie Brown?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I will miss you and am looking forward to getting to see you in December.

Joy C.