Wednesday, May 20, 2009

and the beat goes on

I like bullet points so here it goes:

  • God was gracious and I finished this semester with all A's!! He is very good :)



  • Summer school will start in a week or so and I will be taking a computer class and world literature(yay!) class. I'm not looking forward to the computer one, but world lit should prove to be interesting :)



  • My little brother graduated!!! Check it out at Allyson's blog! Congratulations, Chris!



  • Chris and I will be going to the University of Houston this fall! He in Engineering(Chemical, I believe?) and I will be getting my Political Science degree!



  • I think you should go check out Allyson's blog. She has become quite the photographer!



  • Work is going well, I am now working with Junior Kumon, which is another department of Kumon that works with preschoolers through I love it! It's a challenge working with some of the more rambunctious ones, but one that I enjoy. I can't wait to have my own kids to teach :) I am sad that I will not be able to continue into the fall, but I've loved (almost) every moment there :)


  • The family has been gardening!! They've got some squash, peppers, tomatoes and a host of other yummy stuff out there!


  • In three days, Allyson and I are leaving for Next! I will be updating my blog from my phone :) So check back for updates! Pray that God would do a mighty work there!!

That's all for now! I'll be back soon! :)

No comments: