Friday, August 3, 2007

Fusion '07!

It was Amazzzzing!! With a capital "A"!!

We( Pam, Melissa, Kamyl, Kiana, Allyson, and I) drove up to Waco in a cool white van that we nickname "Gertie". It was a quick drive considering the vastness of Texas!


We reached Baylor and as soon as we walk into the door we are greeted with smiling faces, introductions, and offers of help with luggage. Speaking of luggage...there was lots! :c)




The first night, we heard a wonderful message from Mr. Steve Shank on the unfathomable love of God. Wow, that message was amazing! Definitely my favorite, I look forward to listening to it again!

The next morning we heard again from Mr. Shank on The "Agape" Love that believers show to each other. I was especially convicted about my relationships with my siblings.

Uh, then there was lunch....*gulp*...lunch...let's say the food wasn't much to talk about. I did enjoy their french fries and coffee!



After lunch we ventured across campus, ok maybe not all the way across, but it sure felt like it......anyway, we walked across the pretty Baylor campus to watch the 3-on-3 basketball tournament.



Our team placed second! Woot!

Saturday night we heard a message from Mr. Cabiness about thirsting for God. Every sermon, God was showing me some sin or revealing more of His greatness to me!

The next morning, I got to work in the children's ministry. I was surprised how much fun it was hanging out with those kids! I always had fun in the children's ministry and there are some awesome adults who plan everything! We had lunch and sadly had to gather all our belongs from the dorm, then it was back on the road.........

I was so blessed by every session and every friendship I made. Thank you Pam and Melissa for getting us there!! And to the Van Essens for letting us borrow their van!

Love, Adrienne Renea


Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed

-Tim Hughes

No comments: