Saturday, September 22, 2007

Smile, you're on camera!


I've been experimenting with my Dad's ancient 35mm Canon. I'm not exactly sure about the model or year. It's definitely a Canon EOS Rebel, but I'm not sure the model and it was bought sometime before I was born, meaning it's at least 18-20 years old. Despite it's inconveniences, it's a lot more fun to take pictures with. My flash is out of commission right now, so I can only take pictures with natural light. I took some pictures around here and then some at church. Now I've got to get them developed. If any look ok, I'll post them here.
I've always like photography, but unfortunately I'm not good at it. Maybe I can get some books from the library and read up on it.
Some great quotes about photography:

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

-Ansel Adams (American Photographer)

“Buying a Nikon doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a Nikon owner.”

-Author Unknown



Love, Adrienne Renea


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could've written that post... Except that the camera I use is digital. :-P I love photography too and I've checked out bunches of books from our library to figure out new technics. It is fun taking photos.

-Moi :-)