Monday, September 24, 2007

Will Rodgers

I was flipping through an American Literature textbook and found these great quotes from Will Rodgers:

"Politics has got so expensive that it takes lots of money to even get beat with nowadays"

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects"

"We have eleven million unemployed, counting the four million that do nothing but keep statistics on the things that we would be better off if we didn't know."

And my favorite:

" Every time we have an election we get in worse men and the country keeps right on going. Times have only proven one thing, and that is that you can't ruin this country, even with politics"

The '08 Election is coming hard and fast. I've been trying to find an unbiased( yeah, good luck on that!) blog or news source that can keep me updated on the different issues, candidates, and debates.
Here's one great blog that seems to cover a lot of bases:
Oval Office 2008

Love, Adrienne Renea


1 comment:

J-Wall said...

I've never heard of that one... I'll have to check it out! :) Yay for voting! *dances*