Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Facts

Melissa tagged me and I'm suppose to share 12 Christmas facts about me:

1. I don't have 12 Christmas facts :c)

2. My favorite Christmas movie of all time is White Christmas, then comes Charlie Brown Christmas

3. My favorite Christmas album is Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas

4. My favorite Christmas carols are Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and Oh Come All Ye Faithful; my favorite Christmas songs are
Last Christmas, (and coincidentally! ) This Christmas, and All I Want For Christmas

5.We always set up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving or the day after.

6. I have never seen real snow, we had some light white stuff fall a few years ago around Christmas, but seriously...it was nothing!

7. Every year, we have sweet potato pies and coconut cake

8. This year I baked a cheesecake and German chocolate cake. My mom is baking the pies and coconut cake.

9. I have never seen A Christmas Story .

10. My favorite part of Christmas are the parties

11. I didn't help set up the Christmas tree this year.

12. One year, our outdoor Christmas lights stayed up 'til April :c)

So there are my 12 (erh..11?) Christmas facts. I'm tagging Anna,
Elizabeth and Jessica!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a post a day?? wow!!!!!
ok - i'll try to give you my video report, even though i didn't really get to watch it, because apparently my computer hates it, wouldn't let me skip forward (i had to go do something else for a while), but much worse was how it would freeze about every 5 seconds. and when it wasn't frozen, the video was still really bad. i think i saw most of it, or at least some of it, but i got to the point where i just said to myself "i can't take it anymore!" - and that's said in a british accent, by the way.

so i really don't remember or really know what it was actually like, because it froze all the time. so my comments will be very few, i'm afraid. (i've managed to take up plenty of space, though...)

mostly, i would like to quote you and say yeah, let's say it together : skinny jeans. at least, i hope that your statement was not really an anti-skinny-jeans remark, because you know i really don't like skinny jeans haters. why be haters of skinny jeans? i don't understand it, and i don't think anyone should be. it should be a cause or something, like save the whales...for sheena and i, anyway - i don't know for sure who else would be on our side. all we need are some bumper stickers and t-shirts.

so there's my non-comment comments.