Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Clearing Out....

So one of the chores on my list today was to clean out my desk and surrounding area. I haven't done a really good clean out of my desk for about 2-3 year(gulp), so you know it was was about time!

This was the resulting mound:

(I had fun composing that pile!)



It may not look like much, but it a lot more formidable in real life :c)
All these papers came out of

Here

and here
( It looks so bare now!)


I feel like I've accomplished something.....

Now on to the closet.....next year.... ;-)


Pray for me and my friend Emily, please! We will be taking the SAT this Saturday! I've been studying, but I'm not sure I've done enough. Hopefully it won't be too bad!

Love,
Adrienne Renea

Isaiah 63:7
I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD,
the deeds for which he is to be praised,
according to all the LORD has done for us—
yes, the many good things he has done
for the house of Israel,
according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!

I really miss you.

Call me? Sunday perhaps?

Love,
Madame Zebra I

sarah said...

*dramatic scary music*

MOUND OF TRASH!!! OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!

craziness over (for now)...